I'm posting this for a friend too.
This terminal is also free to a good home, same pickup terms as above.
Sorry about the poor quality of picture, it looked good on the camera.
This terminal too appears to be in good physical shape with some light dust.
Here's some additional information I just received:
Various persons have claimed it is called a VuCom, one u I think.
They said it was mainly used inside Bell Canada.
It understands ASCII.
I last used it 20 years ago.
I think I may have plugged it into the 8E rs232 interface when I was
trying to sort out that, but still a long time ago.
On the back panel there are:
- 2 x 15 pin dsub labelled "PRINTER"
- 1x 25 pin dsub labelld "DATA SET" (can't remember but assume it is DTE)
- rotary switch labelled "75/110/150/200/300"
- slide switch labelled "FULL/HALF DUPLEX"
- slide switch labelled "EVEN/MARK/ODD PARITY"
- circuit breaker labelled "2.5 A"
the informaton label says:
Computing Devices Of Canada
a subsidiary of
Control Data Corrporation
Equip. Ident. No. CC5A4B
Series Code 02
Part Number 15554000
Serial Number 952
also a blurry CDC QC label that I think says "Aug 1975".